Friday, March 26, 2010

Gosh......I need to find the time...

I so need the time to get on here more. Kiddos have sports that started and I am running four nights a week. Don't get me wrong, I could not see it any other way. The only downside to the sports is having to deal with my ex and who wants to do that....I sure in the heck don't want bothered.

Still on a job hunt and I am getting no where with that. It is becoming frustrating and I am at a point I don't know what to do. I am looking everyday and nothing......I feel like a failure, I have a master's degree and I can't even get a call. I am thinking of going back to school for nursing, but that is up in the air at this point. It would make things a little difficult to attend school with my kids hitting the teenage years. I am not comfortable with leaving them at the house alone. The reason for that is they fight like crazy and I am more comfortable when I am here at home to referee 4 children. I would love to truly have a job that I can work within the home. I feel and yes, I can be wrong, but I feel it would help out with the kids....even more so in the summertime.

I am happy that Spring is here....I believe that the kids have cabin-fever!! I am sure I am not the only parent that feels that way. The kids need to run and let out all the energy that they have built up over time. I am starting to feel that way and I want to get out more. I wish I had the time to take a walk everyday or join the gym. There is a class that I would love to take, but again I can't leave the kids at home for longer then a half hour without someone wanting to kill each other.

So I have no kiddos this weekend, but a busy weekend that's for sure. Throwing a surprise baby shower for a friend at work tomorrow. She has no idea!! It is great that we have been able to pull this off. On Sunday, my Son is in a church play at his school. He is really excited......I am excited for him. The only thing is that he is on crutches....Isn't that great, he is going to stand out more ways then one.  Good Luck, Ryan!!!

Just watched "The Blind Side" and it was a great emotional movie. It shows people that it doesn't matter how much money you have, your heart is greater!! It is a movie that shows that no matter what side of the tracks your from, you can become somebody and change the lives of others. I really loved the movie and would watch it again.......

Hope to be able to get on here tomorrow.......Goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina Just wanted to show you a work from Home JOB That is going to be Hot so Have A look at my site. www.http://makinmoney.ws Free To Try... Then Check Out The All New Twitter 12 sec Video at this Link www.http://speedfollo.ws/4wzb So Have A Look! Lowest Cost To Start At Home Business + Website With TONS Of Free Marketing Tools

    ReplyDelete