Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WAHM.....

Want to work for yourself and have the ability to do it from home? Visit my web-site ~www.internetceomoms.com/tquinn128 Talk to you soon......

This mom is sick, you know head cold, stuffy nose, and sore throat....Oh lord help me!!! There should be a rule that full-time mommies are not allowed to get sick, be sick, or anything above. Life is going good, still job hunting. My long-term goal is to work from home and have that ability to be here more for my kiddos. 

Back to the topic of Prom.....everything went great!! It was like I was attending a wedding. So pics were taken......The only mishap was the guys flower, it fell off and a car ran over it!!! Yep, of all things to occur...The flower was ran over by a car!!!!

Going to go lay down and try to get some rest....Finally!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment