Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blogging and growing up......

I am learning a lot about blogging and what work best. I am just hoping that in the end, I can gain followers and get some much needed added feedback. I did go to Barnes and Nobles today, bought 2 books on blogging. I believe I will be there tomorrow to return one of those books.....It's not working for me!! Hopefully and my goal, by next week I will have a greater understanding of blogging all together!

So I get a text message from my 17 year old today.She informs me that she went with her dad to get her permit yesterday. I could not even respond to the message. All I could think of is her at the age of 5, playing with her dolls and dressing up. Her love for Barney and how she adored him for years. All I could think of was my little girl is now 17 and driving. Where did the time go?

When I went to pick my daughter up from her grandparent's today, the first she asked is if she could drive. I laughed a little and said "not right now" cause mom is not ready for you to be driving right at this moment. As we leave, she talked about how she was able to drive the past two days and how happy she was. She asked again if she could drive when we were half way home and she promised she would be okay.......So of course I let her!!! I was scared and worried, but honestly she did really well and I was impressed with the way she handled herself. I guess now there is no turning back and I have to let go..............to a point that is!!!!

Tomorrow, job hunting with my 2 older children.........Wish Me Luck!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment