Monday, March 29, 2010

BUSY........What else can I say??

I honestly feel like there is not enough time in the day to be productive when you have 4 kiddos calling your name. My son Ryan says "MoM" about every other second of the day. It is like that is the only word he knows. He is the youngest of my four kiddos and the one that has put me through a lot when he was little. All I know is if I could do everything all over again with him, I would.

Ryan was somewhat of a challenge when he was little. He would cry a lot, tantrum for no reason, and would give me a hard time at any given moment. He had such a hard time with transitioning throughout his day. He was very clingy to myself and my grandma. We were the only two individuals that he wanted. I had to go through great lengths to put my son into a private school (the best choice I have ever made for him).... I wish I knew back then what I know now, I believe life would of been a lot better for everyone. I now know that Ryan has sensory issues going on and he always has. He has problems still at the age of 10 with putting toys in his mouth and always having to have a toy in his hand. I find him eating with his hands at times, whether it be applesauce, pudding, or fruit in a cup. I have to remind him that he can't do that, but it seems to become a habit for him at this point. I believe that his fascination for eating chicken nuggets daily has a lot to do with his manipulating something within his fingers on a daily basis. I find myself at times just sitting back and watching Ryan, making sure that I am not missing something....what that may be, I'm not sure. Anyway, we made it through and he is a great kid with a great attitude.......

Sooo, this past weekend I went with my oldest daughter to pick up her prom gown. I'm excited for her and I know she is as well. The only thing is that I know I am going to be that parent that cries. I will be the parent with tears rolling down her face and to my daughter...embarrassing!! I am that mom that cries at anything. My kids graduated kindergarten and I stood there and cried. I cry at school musicals and we all no how draining those can be with sitting there forever......I guess you can say, I'm an emotional person. My kids get the best of me and go right to the heart!!! I'm afraid to see myself at graduation next year, yeah can we say Total Basket case!!!!

Oh well, this mom is about ready to fall asleep.....still trying to figure out all this blogging info, I just wish I had a little more time to keep up!!! Talk to ya soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!
    Thanks for the follow on twitter. I see your somewhat new to the blogging world. I hope you enjoy it.
    Come on by my blog and say hello :-)

    ReplyDelete