Friday, March 12, 2010

Hmm........

Today was interesting.....I had taken the kids to the dentist and my son decided not to let the doctor numb him before they drilled his teeth. I tried to get him to let him numb his gums, but he refused. The doctor was amazed at how my son, Ryan just laid in the chair without any problems. It amazes me of how kids can handle certain situations and get through it without anyone getting hurt. All I know is that if that was me, they would be numbing my gums.....no questions asked!!!! The dentist chair is not my favorite place to be!

After work today, I had to take my 12 year daughter shopping for a bathing suit for a birthday party tomorrow. She is sooooo picky and does not like one piece bathing suits. We had looked at a few and as I listened to the sighs come out of mouth, I finally said......Let's go, pick one or I will pick for you and it will be the most ugliest one on the rack. Boy, we had a bathing suit picked out in 2 minutes!!! She tried it on and we where out the door.....Thank goodness!!!

I guess my day is complete....Kids are at their dad's this weekend and it is very quite in the house tonight............Hmm....I wonder what tomorrow may bring!!!! (Hint, Hint.....I trip to Vegas would be nice!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment