Thursday, March 11, 2010

Being a single has it's own balancing act. It can become trying at times and rewarding within that very breathe you breathe. I have four children and have been on my own since September 2001. We have gone through some hard times and have some laughs along the way. We are in the teenage stage for my 2 older children now and it has it's moments. They are mouthy and know everything. Your always wrong and can never do anything right in their eyes. It gets upsetting when your the parent that bust their butt to put yourself through school, work full-time, have your child in one sport after another, not receiving child support.......to only have your children tell you that they hate you or my favorite "Your the worst mother in the world!!!".......only giving me the chance to reply with "That's okay, you don't have to like me right now!!! I'm your mother, not your friend.....and I LOVE YOU!!" They then proceed with stomping of the feet, storm out of the room, and then a door slams.......Life as a single mom is great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment