Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 2

Well it's day two of blogging. I am still trying to figure everything out and what I need to do to get followers. I am hoping by the end of the weekend I can get somewhere with all this blogging. I am hoping that my life will become interesting enough to blog daily......I have 4 kids, it's always interesting.

Today is a little busy, taking 2 kids to the dentist. Fun!!! Ryan, my 10 year old is not happy. I'm sure this appointment is going to be interesting. After the dentist appointment, it's back to work. In the office the rest of the day, no appointments for me to attend to.

Be back later..........

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to say hello. Welcome to the single mom blogging community. Looking forward to reading more ...best of luck!

    ReplyDelete